Size: 452 Kb
Personal circumstance, divorce, abandonment, even death, leaves the main custodial, remaining parent having to cope with all the care-giving, nurturing, role-modeling, challenges, rewards, obstacles and joys meant for a partnership of TWO! It can be overwhelming and wonderful, nightmarish and extremely tough – all at once. This practical, hands-on guide will take an overview of some of these and offer advice that can be used EVERY DAY!
The challenges are very real! Luckily, so are the rewards. Yes, there are two sides to this coin! You can make a difference and be a successful single parent. With the handy tips, suggestions and recommendations in this e-book you will discover the joys and secrets of single parenting.
What you will learn:
- Discover what and whom single parents are as individuals and as a group
- Discover the transitions of new circumstances and the journey down the path of single parenting
- Learn how to see things from the child’s point of view
- Discover a new path and survival plan for single parents
- Discover how to battle the societal prejudice and stigma of single-parent homes and care giving
- Learn how to balance your new role of a single parent and your career
- Disocover how to break the old habits and get on with the new
- And much more…