Size: 466 Kb
For some people, the perfect day is clear and sunny. It’s not too cool and it’s not too warm. There is a gentle breeze blowing and the water is like a smooth plate of glass and they are happily riding along the water in their new boat enjoying the scenery along the way.
If this sounds like your perfect day too, there are some things that you need to know about before you begin your boating adventures. Boating is much more than just putting a craft on the water and switching on the motor or hoisting the sails. While it may seem like an easy undertaking, you should still become an informed boater knowing the rules of the water as well as boat safety.
With the information contained in this book, even a person with no boating experience will be able to enjoy this great activity like more experienced sailors.
What you will learn:
- How cheap you can actually buy a new boat for
- How to determine what size motor you need
- The extra “unforeseen” costs of owning a boat
- What you should look for when buying a used boat
- An easy way to keep your boat looking good, even in winter
- Important regulations that you must follow
- How the age of a boat effects the requirements on it
- Learn how to properly secure your boat
- And much more…