Size: 428 Kb
Famous author Mark Twain once wrote, “Golf is a good walk wasted.” Many people feel this way. After all, what’s so fun and interesting about hitting a little white ball with a metal stick trying to get it in a little hole? However, the truth is there is fun to be had on the golf course as is evidenced by the millions of golf enthusiasts all over the world.
One of the great things about golf is that it is more than a physical sport. Your mental state can play a huge part in your golf game. If you hit a bad shot, it can really affect your next stroke and so on and so forth. It’s important to realize that if golf were less challenging, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun.
What you will discover in this guide:
- How your stance plays an important role
- Whare you average score should be
- The difference between steel and graphite shafts
- How to hold your club
- How to practice without any equipment
- How being clam and relaxed can help you
- And much more…